NY Passive House (NYPH) is working to realize a healthy, comfortable and energy-efficient built environment through the promotion of the Passive House building standard. NYPH facilitates the exchange of information and experiences, among local, national and international practitioners of the Passive House building standard - striving to give NYPH members and the New York public access to the most useful tools toward making the best possible buildings. NYPH became an iPHA Affiliate organisation as of January 2012.
Passive House California (PHCa) is a group of building professionals from the San Francisco Bay Area and greater California who have been working together since the fall of 2008 to:
• Increase public and media awareness of the Passive House building standard
• Train design and construction professionals
• Develop details and techniques appropriate for California climates and building codes
• Research Passive House construction costs and energy performance
• Influence building energy policy by strategically interacting with government agencies, building professionals, non-profits and educational institutions
• Partner and collaborate with those who share compatible goals